Win Hospitality tickets to the 2011 Nedbank Golf Challengeon November 14, 2011
In less than a month, the world’s top professionals will contest the 2011 Nedbank Golf Challenge at the Gary Player Country Club in Sun City from 1 December – 4 December .
We’re giving away 2 double Hospitality tickets on Friday, 2 December 2011 and 2 double Hospitality tickets on Saturday, 3 December 2011 to the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
The prize gives you access to:
- Air-conditioned marquee prime location between 9th Fairway & 10th Green
- LCD screens for viewing on course action
- Post play entertainment
- Entrance into the Gary Player Golf Course
To stand a chance to win, answer the following question: How many visitors are expected at the 2011 The Nedbank Golf Challenge? To enter, @golfatsun with the answer followed by I want to #winwithnedbankgolfchallenge
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize includes 2 double tickets on Friday and 2 double tickets on Saturday, 3 December 2011 to the Nedbank Golf Challenge.
- In order to qualify for the prize, you need to answer the following question by @golfatsun on Twitter: How many visitors are expected at the 2011 The Nedbank Golf Challenge? followed by I want to #winwithnedbankgolfchallenge
- The competition closes on 28 November 2011 at 10am and the winner will be announced shortly after
- The winner will be announced on the Nedbank Golf Challenge Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/nedbankgolfchallenge), the Golfatsun Twitter account (www.twitter.com/golfatsun) as well as the Golf at Sun Blog (http://golfatsun.suninternational.com)
- The winner must be a follower of @golfatsun on Twitter
- The winner must be prepared to consent to the use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email. The winner is required to confirm receipt of the prize within 7 (seven) days of such notification failing which Sun International reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize must be collected from Sun International Head Office, 27 Fredman Drive, Sandown, 2146
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee/sub-contractor/partner/agent/service provider/concessionaire and the like of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.