Win Tickets to the Nedbank Golf Challengeon November 4, 2010
The player announcement for the 2010 Nedbank Golf Challenge took place recently. Twelve of the world’s top golfers will be teeing off on Thursday 2nd December at the Gary Player Country Club with 2010 being the 30th Anniversary of the tournament. This year fans will be also treated to great entertainment both on the fairway and off! Adding to what is guaranteed to be a very special 30th Nedbank Golf Challenge, the African Continent’s premier golf tournament will also feature a senior event to be contested by eight of the game’s most recognisable over-50 champions.
The Nedbank Senior Golf Challenge has attracted an impressive line-up including multiple Nedbank Golf Challenge champions Nick Price and David Frost, as well as previous winners Corey Pavin, Mark McNulty and Fulton Allem. Adding lustre to this tournament will be Americans Jay Haas, Fred Funk and Tommy Armour III.
Be part of the action this year by answering one easy question and you could stand the chance to win tickets for you and 3 friends!
To enter, comment on this post with your answer to the following question:
How many players competed in the first ever Nedbank Golf Challenge?
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 5pm on 26 November 2010.
- The winner will then be contacted by our team by Monday, 29 November 2010
- The winner must be willing to travel to Sun City. Transfers to and from Sun City will be for the winner’s account.
- The prize includes four tickets to the Nedbank Golf Challenge 2010 on Saturday, 4 December 2010 excluding meals and accommodation.
- The winner will have to consent to use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.